SALARY￡35,000 - ￡45,000 plus benefits
Are you google analytics, tag manager and SEO ninja?
Are you looking to join a company in which you are still encouraged to grow and succeed?
Join our rapidly growing digital marketing agency as a senior web analyst. Give yourself a chance to still PROGRESS AND LEARN with us. In this role, you will be taking on a lot of responsibility within an extremely experienced team. We have worked with the likes of National Geographic, ITV and Citroen. Therefore the successful applicant will be a highly skilled and experienced individual for this position. You will be responsible for managing client’s digital analytics platforms and providing consultative services to help clients implement a superb strategy to reach business objectives successfully. This is a technical role that will require excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and SEO. You will be working with senior managers within client organizations advising them on best practice and building superb long-term consulting relationships. Although you think and perform at a highly technical level you can also communicate effectively in a non-technical way.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Technical owner for Google Analytics accounts and the associated tag manager.
- Working with clients to ensure web analytics tools are optimised to meet their demands.
- Conducting in-depth SEO audits and creating presentable strategic plans in order to optimise client websites.
- Developing a suite of insight dashboards and reports within Google Analytics for enterprise level clients.
- Delivering programmes efficiently, on time and within budget.
- Identifying programme challenges and opportunities and dealing with them as necessary.
- Ability to deliver existing analytics training programmes both in-house and to small teams
YOU SHOULD BE
A successful applicant will be a highly motivated individual with an impeccable work ethic. An analytical or business-minded degree would be desired but is certainly not compulsory. You will need to be able to take the initiative and to be confident to challenge strategic direction based on your own sound and logical previous experiences. This is a highly specialized role for which the successful applicant must display previous experience in established digital analytic roles. You must be extremely adaptable as we work with a number of clients covering multiple sectors. The successful client must have superb interpersonal skills in order to liaise with the team and clients.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Google Analytics minimum 3 years experience.
- Minimum 3 years experience with SEO marketing.
- Advanced knowledge of CRM.
- Experience of multiple SEO, CRM and analytics tools necessary. The more the better.
- Auditing and troubleshooting data layer.
- Implementing and troubleshooting tags in GTM.
- Complex Google Tag Manager skills.
- Google Data Studio.
- Google Bigquery experience would be beneficial.
We are the small highly experienced dynamic team with big plans that will support you with on-going training and exposure to the constantly evolving digital marketing landscape.
- Being part of a fast-growing, thriving and experienced team
- We strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile and flexible working across the business.
- The opportunity to learn from some of the most talented and knowledgeable digital marketers in the country.
- ￡2,000 training budget for job-related skills improvement
- Free coffee
How To Apply
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
You must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Ideally we are looking for someone to start work as soon as possible.