SALARY￡20,000.00 to ￡36,000.00 /year
We’re looking for an Outreach Executive at Accelerate to join our SEO team, working with them to achieve SEO success across multiple sites.
About the role:
- Work across multiple brands and international markets striving to uphold digital PR best practice globally.
- Work in conjunction with the SEO Analyst, Content Manager and Head of SEO to determine appropriate outreach plans and topics/content/campaigns to invest in.
- Create best in class competitor analysis documents within and outside of the target industry to demonstrate how successful link building is being performed.
- Utilise third party tools like Buzzsumo, SEMrush, Ahrefs & MajesticSEO to determine the best seeds for content and manage the sourcing of their contact details all the way to communicating with them on a 1-2-1 basis via email or other correspondence platforms. Champion the usage of the insight the tools can provide to establish a fair and methodical process for acquiring new linking opportunities.
- Evidence of contributing heavily to successful outreach and digital PR campaigns that drove commercial performance.
- Experience working on international content campaigns a bonus. Proven ability to perform independent research and construct content ideas that align with the brand’s positioning and the SEO strategy defined.
- Ability to work well under pressure or to time critical deadlines.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Strong research skills and inquisitive nature.
- A good communicator with fantastic organisation, able to build and maintain relationships with publishers and bloggers.
￡30,000-￡35,000 dependent on experience
Flexible working hours
Job TypesFull-time, Permanent
- SEO: 2 years (Required)
Flexible Working Options Available:
- Work from home
- Staggered hours
How To Apply
Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Ideally we are looking for someone to start work as soon as possible.