SALARYDOE - + Benefits
Have you got previous experience in web analytics?
Do you want to learn first hand from world-renowned experts?
Join our rapidly growing team in a unique role that will take your career beyond your expectations quicker than you could have imagined. At Accelerate we are a team of WORLD RENOWNED digital marketing and web analyst experts. We have worked with the likes of National Geographic, ITV and Citroen and many more. In this role, we are giving you the opportunity to LEARN from the experts and work with big-name brands. You will be working on SEO campaigns, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager. Therefore you must show superb knowledge and interest in all three areas. As a growing team, you will have a lot of responsibility and a lot of room to learn, grow and specialize.
- Technical owner for Google Analytics accounts and the associated tag manager.
- Working with clients to ensure web analytics tools are optimised to meet their demands.
- Conducting in-depth SEO audits in order to optimise client websites.
- Advising on best SEO practice and content strategy.
- Create monthly SEO plans for clients and team.
- Developing a suite of insight dashboards and reports within Google Analytics for enterprise level clients.
- Liaising with client’s teams to understand and refine implementation requirements.
- Delivering programmes efficiently, on time and within budget.
- Identifying programme challenges and opportunities and dealing with them as necessary.
- Develop and present sound strategies and recommendations.
YOU SHOULD BE
You should be an extremely ambitious and motivated individual with an impeccable work ethic. The successful applicant will be extremely IT literate with an extraordinary knowledge of multiple marketing tools and their applications. You will need to be able to take the initiative and to be confident to challenge strategic direction based on your own sound and logical previous experiences. The successful candidate must show a proven track record of experience and success in previous digital analytics roles. You must be extremely adaptable as we work with a number of clients covering multiple sectors. The successful client must have superb interpersonal skills in order to liaise with the team and clients.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A business minded or analytical degree is desired, but certainly not essential.
- Minimum 1 year experience in web analytics.
- Sound knowledge of CRM.
- Experience of multiple SEO, CRM and analytics tools necessary. The more the better.
- Auditing and troubleshooting data layer.
- Implementing and troubleshooting tags in GTM.
- Solid Google Tag Manager skills.
- Google Data Studio.
- Google Bigquery experience would be beneficial.
We are the small highly experienced dynamic team with big plans that will support you with on-going training and exposure to the constantly evolving digital marketing landscape.
- Being part of a fast-growing, thriving and experienced team
- We strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile and flexible working across the business.
- The opportunity to learn from some of the most talented and knowledgeable digital marketers in the country.
- ￡2,000 training budget for job-related skills improvement
- Free coffee
How To Apply
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
You must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Ideally we are looking for someone to start work as soon as possible.